All students seeking admission need to provide the following:
- Application for admission ($100 non-refundable fee)
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Copy of baptismal certificate
- Confidential teacher reference
- Transcript and records release (if entering grades 1-8)
- Current immunization record
- Upon request, applicant must be available for pre-admissions interview
- Assessment testing for all new students ($100 non-refundable fee)
- New student fee ($750, payable upon admission confirmation)
For a timeline of our application process, please click here.
If you are seeking student enrollment after the start of the 2018-2019 school year, please call the Director of Enrollment, Mrs. Rachel Eckert, at (512) 451-7105 ext. 1025. The application process for the 2019-2020 school year is currently in review and will be posted to the website in mid-fall.