A timeline of our application process is provided below:
1. FEBRUARY: Application Deadline
Applicants must submit all required information by February 15, 2017. Applications received after that date will be considered on space availability. When applicants exceed class space, St. Theresa’s Catholic School will maintain a wait pool of completed applications. Students will be notiﬁed of acceptance during the school year if space becomes available. No additional fee is charged to remain in the wait pool for the 2017–2018 school year.
2. FEBRUARY – MARCH: Admissions Assessment Testing
New students are required to take an assessment test prior to admission. The fee for this testing is $100. Applicants will be notiﬁed of their testing date.
3. APRIL: Notification
In April, applicants will be notiﬁed by mail regarding their enrollment status for the 2017–2018 school year.
4. APRIL: Registration Fees Due
Upon notiﬁcation of admission, all registration fees are due, including:
- New Student Fee: $750 per student (non-refundable, one-time)
- 2017–2018 Registration Fee: $400 per student (non-refundable)
- Tuition Contingency Fee: $125 per student