Accreditations and Awards
- St. Theresa’s Catholic School is accredited through the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department under the governance of the Diocese of Austin.
- St. Theresa’s curriculum meets and exceeds Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) requirements.
- St. Theresa’s Catholic School is a member of the National Catholic Education Association (NCEA), the Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development, the National Middle School Association, the Texas Computer Education Association and the Texas Library Connection.
- St. Theresa’s students perform well on nationally normed standardized tests. Consistently, more than ninety percent of our students have scored above the national average.
- Many 4th and 5th grade students qualify for the Duke University Motivation for Academic Performance Program.
- 7th grade students participate in the Duke University Talent Identification Program.
- St. Theresa’s consistently takes top honors at the Diocesan Science Fair.
- Several St. Theresa’s graduates have been named valedictorians at St. Michael’s Catholic Academy and other area high schools.